Renewing the promise





This is a new Era i'm entering to. I will try to write most of the posts from now on in English, so help me God.
I would like to reach  more people with my thoughts and experiences.
Meeting ragdoll breed and decided to be involved with their breeding many years ago, changed my life, changed my attitude, made me took responsibilities I would never take before.
Made me change my beliefs, before ragdolls i used to believe in luck, in fortune, in matter.
When  i saw the very first kitten of Martika died  only 5th days after birth, a beautiful cream mitted male,  12 years ago, so calm next to his mom so fluffy so warm but dead, ι totally freaked out with my self, why that happened?
 Kitten was lactating  normal, his temperature was normal, his was gaining weight  and  growing happily, what happened? Did mother stabbed him  accidentally with her weight?  That moment I stopped believe in anything like luck or matter, regarding breeding I accept no accidents, there are no excuses, everything and I mean everything is matter of people, of how much hard they will do, how much time time and effort they will spend with their cats.
It will never be easy, that's why every now and then I keep asking my self "do you  still have the nerves?"
"do you have what it takes?" , " can you carry on?"
The minute  i will complain im tired I know it is the moment I should stop have litters for a while.


this is Perla Dolls Lilibet, a kitten out of Rhea and Everdream, really special to me, I kept her  sister Margo, her brother Gandalf went to Italy and her sister Demetra (ex Diana) will go to Belgium to a very special friend
At the moment I'm writing those lines from a very filthy hotel near Philadelphia airport, for my bad luck I'm in the middle of Lufthansa strike and I stuck here.The reason I flew overseas was  to deliver a very beautiful ragdoll named Lilibet, a rare for my breeding program tabbycolorpoint.
If you follow my website you will probably notice I don't have too many colorpoints. So Lilibet is rare and special to me.


Lilivet as a kitten of 40 days old <3 nbsp="" td="">


I spend some days at a house of a distant friend and her very adorable family.
I learnt  how much work and effort parents have to give so their children feel secure and beloved 24/7 and also to grow up to responsible adults with virtues and values.
It was a life changing experience for me.
I used to take many things for granted, I only lately found out that love is not granted from no one to no one , not even from  a parent to a child.
I saw the differences between people who produce children and provide then with basics,  (roof and food at the best cases)  and those  children raised to be obligate  their whole lives  to their parents just for raising them, and people who are really conscious of what a new life means, and I saw them providing to them their most, everything they possibly  could, and im not talking for  material stuff and high education, Im talking  for time, and deep talks,  hugs that mean a lot, and little phrases that mean the world to  the ears of a little child.
For me this is the type of magic only special humans can produce.

Back to cats, after spending this quality time with Εleni's family, i took the road to the airport to receive a cat I wanted to import from the States.
It was a spontaneous decision I took 3 months ago, a night that was scrolling on fb.
I have to admit as most of my cats join my breeding program spontaneously and just by instinct  she is a part of my crazy gang already.

Her name is Stormy, thanks god she is very talkative, she is already on heat, and I really will try to make her trip back to Greece as much as comfortable I can.
I  think she doesn't like this hotel either..but because she is a cat she is trying to live  her days with the best possible attitude.
celebrating the fall at Valley Forge 


I don't have many  things to share with you regarding tourism in Philadelphia, this time visiting US. I was more grounded and with less expectations, i spend my days at home, and at a bookstore,  i visited the national museum with I enjoyed the much and yes I took a photo with Rocky Balboa, just to honor the years i used to trained at boxing :)
(yeah been there done that)
a deep conversation with Rocky Balboa

we ve also visited a dive bar with  a cat lady  been the owner, she  had a jar for donation for stray cats, and there was a signed that she was banned from her bar any Canadian products until they will stop killing baby seals.
How awesome. People stand for their beliefs no matter what, you go girl!!!



I'm  six days far from my home and I have 22 kittens back and a mom who needs care,
im very stressed and I gained some extra white hair in my head at this short time.
I really hope tomorrow they wont give me a hard time to travel with pet in cabin and Stormy's papers to be ok during any control.

Until next time purrs xxx







Comments