Keeping a cattery and your humanity during the Covin-19 lockdown

Andromeda


Hi there, its been a while!
So many things have changed since my last post. I literary almost lose half of my self from November until now.
Today is the 3rd day of the national official lockdown to prevent Cornona virus from spreading.
It 's our National independence day. (Im located in Athens Greece)
The dawn we had 2 more deaths in the tragic list of Covid victims, 22 deaths total.
The media and tv news playing dirty games with people's mind. Facebook doesn't help.
It is on, a live experiment  and we are unable to react, to prevent or to predict anything.
We are locked at our houses and watch our life until now.

The good news are for people like me, corona virus is not something new, we are dealing with corona virus and his big big family and his smart mutations for years and years , all the catteries and the Muti cats household.
Soap and hot water, cleaning surfaces, mir every day, try to keep the good bacteria and kill the bad are our daily routine.
Open windows to fresh the air of the house every single day, even during winter days , clean all litter boxes, clean all bawls, keep cats stress free, maintain the calm in the cattery and cats happy and change their rooms every second week so they always find something new to explore and never get bored is something we were doing from the beginning of time.
So news for  a type of Corona virus mutation  to humans  were not surprising at all.
But nations and national health care systems were not ready for this pandemic.
And problem is they need to start learn really fast not only how  to deal with but how to live with Covid-19.
El Greco (son of Kendal and Everdream) 


The other good news for me is that all my kittens apart El Greco were delivered to their new owners few days before the lockdown.
Im glad that I'm not with 22 kittens plus and I'm glad those families have their new kittens to spend some time with during the days of social distance.

Also I had the opportunity this time to reconsider the way my life is athens the present moment I think I prefer to live with less cats. So in the near future I will have to find some really good pet homes in order to retire some exceptional personalities, many of them I never bred.

I still have some thoughts if I need to keep my newsletter active or inactive, I would love to hear from you how do you prefer to be connected? How do you spend your days with your cats and family? Did you made any changes for your pets?
 I'm trying to keep my instragram account active
you can find me mere: https://www.instagram.com/perla_dolls/

#letsgetconnected
:)


Comments